App Terms and Conditions
Who We Are
Friends International (FI) are a Christian charity that supports international students in the UK. We do this through encouraging and equipping UK churches to serve, minister and engage with international students and to share with them the Christian faith. For further details please see https://friendsinternational.uk/about
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “FI”, “Us” “We” and “Our”
- means Friends International Ministries. Friends International Ministries is a charity registered in England and Wales (number 1094095). Our company number is 04500270 and Our registered office is The Rowan Centre, All Nations Christian College, Easneye, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 8LX. Tel: 01920 460006. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org ; and
- “you / your”
- means any living individual including incorporated businesses who use any of Our services accessed via Our Websites or App; and
- means Our main website https://friendsinternational.uk and any subsidiary FI Websites that are linked into the main website. These would include regional Websites and specialist areas such as TEN, True, and Philip Project. These subsidiary sites are listed at the end of this policy; and
- means the FI Mobile Application; and
- “personal data”
- means any information that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information. In this case, it relates to personal data you give to Us via Our Websites or App.
2 What Do These Terms and Conditions Cover?
These Terms and Conditions only apply to your use of Our App. Where links on Our Websites or App take you to external or third-party websites outside of Our control, including other Applications and Social Media sites, We accept no responsibility for the content or any damage or loss caused by websites and applications that are not owned or operated by Us. Even though We have made every effort to ensure these links are authentic you follow them at your own risk. In addition, the presence of a link does not imply We agree with the content or endorse the provider.
We are offering you this App to use for your own personal use free of charge. This App contains material which is owned by or licensed to Us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You cannot send it on to anyone else, and you’re not allowed to copy, or modify the App, any part of the App, or our trademarks in any way. Reproduction is prohibited, and you’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the App or make derivative versions.
Use of this App or any information found on it or any services accessed through it are entirely at your own risk. While We make every effort to keep the information up to date and correct, We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability of the content on this App. Content is subject to change without notice. In no event will We be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this App.
Your use of this App and any dispute arising out of such use of the App is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
5 Downloads and Media Files
Any documents or media files made available to download are provided to users at their own risk. Even though We have made every effort to ensure these documents are authentic and safe We recommend you use a reputable antivirus product to check all downloads before opening them.
6 FI Subsidiary Websites
7 External Links
Where links on our Websites or App take you to external websites owned by third-parties outside of our control, We accept no responsibility for the content or any damage or loss caused by websites that are not owned or operated by Us. Even though We have made every effort to ensure these links are authentic you follow them at your own risk. In addition, the presence of a link does not imply We agree with the content or endorse the provider.
7.2 Third Party Websites
We may have links via our Websites or App to various third-party external websites including social media sharing buttons. You use these at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page. We recommend you check the Privacy Policies of these sites before providing them with your personal data. You can find further information about terms and privacy statements of some of these sites below.
7.2.5 Teamup Calendar
8 Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact Us using the following details and we will do our best to assist you. Our registered office is The Rowan Centre, All Nations Christian College, Easneye, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 8LX. Tel: 01920 460006. Our email address is email@example.com.
9 Changes to this FI App Terms and Conditions Policy
This document was last updated on October 3rd, 2018 v1.6